Thursday, October 27, 2011

Round Two: Challenge Accepted!


For anyone who missed the challenge the first time around, you are in luck! Sherry and Katie have once again challenged everyone to get off their butts and go tackle some projects! The inspiration? 

The addiction that is Pinterest, of course. 


For the first challenge, I tackled this project merging coffee filters and a Chinese lantern via a hot glue gun! I loved how this moody lamp turned out so much that I can’t wait to get started on a new Pinterest inspired project this time around.


While searching through my ever growing "Must DIY" board, I was overwhelmed at all the things I would love to tackle but more than likely will stay on the board and not in my house! I finally narrowed it down to two ideas: 

A. Create a personalized engagement gift for a dear friend 




OR

B. Repair and update our cedar chest turned media consol




Which would you pick? 

To see what I chose and how the final product turns out, check back on Wednesday, November (what! Nov, already? Sick.) 2nd for the big reveal. I sure hope you take on the challenge; it is a great kick in the pants and so much fun besides.

I mean seriously, can you really resist these two?

I can't...Challenge Accepted!
*PS. If you need an invite to Pinterest, leave me a comment with your email address and I will happily be your dealer, just don’t blame me when you start loosing sleep due to the addiction. I have warned you.

No comments:

Post a Comment