Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Weekend Goodies!

It has already been a crazy week in our household and it is only Tuesday! We leave for vacation on Saturday and I am sure that everyone knows the madness that needs to be stuffed into the week before, both at work and at home. There are very few things that can get me out of the stress funk I am in right now besides my family and friends. Here's a sneak peak of two things that brought me much needed sunshine this weekend.



We were busy this weekend taping, sanding, priming, and painting two of the four dining room chairs we found for a steal on Craigslist (about 30 bucks a pop.) We did a trial with two but trust me, the other two are already on their way to follow suite!


The sweet mailman showed up at our doorstep with a package containing my primative dough bowl that I got on Etsy for $34 (ah-maze-ing!) It was my first Etsy purchase and I am in love, I have so many ideas for this baby and am already on the look out for a long trencher version! 
Check back later this week to see how I transformed our craigslist dining room chairs and my ideas for our new (to us) dough bowl! 
What are the things that bring you smiles even on the most stressful day?

No comments:

Post a Comment