Friday, June 10, 2011

A Girl and A Key: The Beginings


my cousin and I (right) at the top of Croagh Patrick in Ireland

A mixture between homebody and adventure seeker, this girl is looking for the answer to age old question, "what do I want to be when I grow up?" Quickly approaching 25, newly married and a business women by trade, maybe I should already know but this is where my journey begins...

I could rattle off twenty career choices that I have thought of in the last two years, but nothing appeals to me longer than a few days. This question doesn't apply simply to the money-making career choices, but also to who I want to be and the legacy I want to leave behind. All this leaves a lot of ambiguity (trust me, you should see the mess of questions inside my brain) but there are some constants in my life, things I love, things that create light when everything else is a dark shade of gray: my two pit bull pups, art, home design, antiques and vintage items, DIY projects, and of course my family and friends.

So here it goes, this is my journal- my coming of age story so to speak- of following my passions and finding my way. As I unlock the doors and find inspirations along the way, I will share with you and hope that you share with me, too. Thanks for joining me on the adventure, sit back, hold on, and let's get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment